Fire Bible® for Kids Features
Each book of the Bible has an introduction that provides an explanation about the background and historical setting of the book. This includes information about the author and the date of writing. Each introduction also gives fun facts about each book.
There are twelve articles disbursed in the Bible that are called Power Point Articles. They explain important subjects like the character of God, praying for others and divine healing of the sick. But, we didn’t stop there, for this Bible we did another article about dinosaurs that we believe will answer many questions for you. The articles, like the study notes, include Bible references to provide more information on each subject.
To help you become one of God’s POWER KIDS, this Bible has over one thousand notes, or inserts, with helpful information on Bible verses you can memorize, definitions of words, and other advice.
There are seven types of inserts:
- POWER WOMEN: A short story about a woman in the Bible who showed strong faith in God. Read how God helped her in her faith journey.
- POWER MEN: A short story about a man in the Bible who showed super faith in God. Read how God helped him in his faith journey.
- POWER KIDS: Short stories about children in the Bible who showed faith in God. Learn about them and follow their example.
- GOD’S PROMISES: Key verses about God’s promises. Memorize them and use them to live for God.
- POWER PACKED WORDS: Definitions of key words in the Bible. *IDEAS: Awesome ideas about life and facts from the Bible that can help you live for God. Questions and activity suggestions will help you put these ideas into practice.
- POWER FOR LIFE: These notes give added information about the Bible. They help you understand how the Holy Spirit worked in the past and works in the present to give power to God’s people.
There are nine maps included in this Bible to help you understand where Bible events took place. Along with the maps there are charts and lists on key topics. The charts will help you to learn more about the Bible and what it teaches on such subjects as the miracles of Jesus. [Examples]
On many pages of the Bible, you will see symbols in the margin next to a vertical line. Each of these symbols represents a specific subject or theme of importance. You can follow verses about each theme from the first book of the Bible to the last book just by following the information in the margin. [Read More]
The glossary defines many important words and phrases used throughout the Bible. The glossary will help you understand these words. The Scriptures in parentheses will help you find out more about the word or phrase. [Read More]
In this Bible we have included the New King James Version Concordance copyright© 1995 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. It is over one hundred pages and will help you find verses in your Bible.
The artist for the Bible is Gary Locke of Rogersville, MO. It was done for you to enjoy. We hope you like it, we sure do. [Examples]